Blue-Cut Lenses are the best solution for protection from digital screens.
WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
Blue Light is a high energy visible (HEV) light. It is emitted from digital devices such as laptops, smart phones and artificial lighting, and may damage light-sensitive cells in the retina of an eye.
HOW BLUE LIGHT AFFECTS US
Natural visible light consists of the full spectrum of colours, with blue light being the largest component. Extended exposure to this light, emitting from digital screens, may lead to irreversible damage the retina in the eye. This damage may further cause numerous eye defects as well as other health related issues.
Usage of digital devices at night can lead to sleeping disorders resulting in reduced productivity and distress during the day.
Benefits of digital devices are most commonly known to everyone but they also work as a slow poison for your eyes.
Kids are very negatively affected, especially their eyes and brain, as they are very sensitive in nurturing stage.
EFFECTS OF BLUE LIGHT
A 50% increase in eye strain has been noted within a year in people, leading to blurry vision, headaches and dry eyes, along with neck and back pain.
Prolonged exposure to blue light may cause damage of light sensitive retina cells, age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and other severe vision deterioration.
Disruptions in Sleep
Blue Light has a profound impact on your sleep because it suppresses the production of the Melatonin hormone which is responsible for your sleep.
PROTECTION AND SOLUTION
Eye Winsome is on a mission to help protect your eyes and enhance your vision. The following steps can benefit you.
- Use Eye Winsome Blue-Cut digital lenses to protect your eyes from blue light harmful effects.
- Combat persistent symptoms of eye defects with the help of qualified ophthalmologists.
- Avoid looking at bright screens two to three hours before going to bed.
- Eat healthy food containing more of vitamin A.
EYE WINSOME BLUE-CUT DIGITAL LENSES
Eye Winsome Blue-Cut digital lenses are coated to filter harmful blue light from digital devices, with additional benefits such as:
- Ultraviolet and blue light protection
- Anti-glare and anti-reflection coating
- Anti-scratch surface
- Improved visual acuity and night vision
- Assisting in improving the sleep cycle
- Improved contrast and reduced eye strain